background

Saturday, September 8, 2012

I'll Have a Blue Christmas Without You...

I'll be soooo blue thinkin' a ah about you. Are you channeling your inner Elvis?



Project Details
Stamps
Snow Swirled
Cardstock & Papers
Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Marina Mist
Ink
Bashful Blue
Accessories
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Tools
Houndstooth and Vintage Wallpaper embossing folders, Apothecary Accents framelits


Just to keep you from feeling too blue and I made one in red and green too!

Project Details
Stamps
Snow Swirled
Cardstock & Papers
Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Old Olive
Ink
Cherry Cobbler
Accessories
Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon
Tools
Houndstooth and Vintage Wallpaper embossing folders, Apothecary Accents framelits
 

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful Carole,my favorite is the red and green, the tree design is awesome! Happy Sunday,Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure about my inner Elvis but I sure do like that tree image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful!!! I love both color combinations. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Carole! Love the swirly tree and the embossing! Fab cards! Feel free to case away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute Carole! I'm lovin' all the texture...TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! How can we be 'blue' with such wonderful cards?!
    My oldest brother used to sing this in the shower all the time. We still tease him to this day about his solo concerts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carole: Love your Christmas cards. The shapes are very cool and love the look the embossing gives them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so pretty! Love them both, but the bottom one is stunning!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carole, these are just so beautiful! Great embossing and I love the 2 tones on your image layer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read comments:)