My Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up! is a new monthly project kit program that anyone (even you) can enjoy!
I'm Paper Pumpkin . . .
I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage).
I'll help you escape your life with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects.
Stuff like cards, journals, decor, and more!
We're your paper fairy godmother (without the white hair). We're your creativity problem-solvers. We design, color, measure, cut it all for you.A FREE GIFT IN YOUR VERY FIRST KIT
The Welcome Kit is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in your first month of membership. The Welcome Kit includes a free gift-a clear acrylic "D" block!
IT'S EASY TO GET STARTED
Sign up for the program by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com
Click "Get It" or "Join Here"
- Complete the online form (quantity, shipping information, checkout/payment info), select me as your demonstrator)
Of course, you'll want to know more. So here's the nitty gritty:Of course, you'll want to know more. So here's the nitty gritty:
- Program starts shipping March 15th
- Each month we'll send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We've even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on May 10th, we'll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we'll send your first kit around June 15th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
NOTE SURE YOU WANT TO COMMIT? JUST TRY IT!
Starting in early March, Stampin' Up! will offer a Try-It kit if you'd like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month. See the Try It Kit below. Learn more.