background

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Cardigan Card and To the Beach



Project Details
Stamps
By The Tide & Fall Foilage
Card Stock & Papers
Whisper White, Pool Party, Island Indigo
Ink
Pool Party, Island Indigo, Crushed Curry
Accessories
Dazzling Details, Rhinestones Basic Jewels
Tools
Fancy Fan embossing folder, Circle die cut,

I saw something similar to this a while back on the net. I made this using the tools I had and worked with measurements on the curved cuts and triangle etc. I made some others with tiny colored buttons. I used the Essentials Paper Piercing Pack along with the Adorning Accents edgelits to make the trim on the sweater and on the shirt.

Project Details
Stamps
none
Card Stock & Papers
Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Twitterpated dsp.
Ink

Accessories
Pearls Basic Jewels, Vintage Faceted designer buttons
Tools
Argyle embossing folder, Adorning Accents edgelits, Paper Piercing tools, Stampin’ Scorer

6 comments:

  1. Perfect embossing for the sweater card! Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great cards! I love the sweater card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carole, your sweater is awesome and the beach card is pretty, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. Can you share the card measurements of the card please?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read comments:)