background

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Creative Crew Design Team - November

I'm on the design team of Stampin' Up! demonstrators on Splitcoast Stampers. I wanted to share my entries for this month. Oh November, the time of sweaters & blue jeans, cocoa & fires, and just about every kind of yummy food you could ever be thankful for! This month the design team was asked to take a trip down memory lane and remember what we have to be thankful for. The DSP/Color Focus was to use Sweater Weather with the colors Chocolate chip, Crushed Curry, Sahara Sand, Soft Sky, Tangerine Tango. I was so excited to use this paper because I just love it. I couldn't stop at just one card, I made a whole boxed set!



The Creative Focus Was to use KITS. We were to use something with the Pretty Packages line on pages158 & 159 of the main catty or any of the kits or packages in the mini catty. I chose the tag a bag gift boxes because while decorating for our church festival, I loved how they turned out.
For the Holiday focus, we were asked to celebrate national cake day on Nov. 26. I Knew just what I wanted to do! In the tutorial section of Splitcoast, is a cake in a box using a tealight. This one is for my BFF!!

For the Scrapbook focus: The last leg of our journey, we were asked to take that walk down memory lane and share a favorite childhood memory, event, toy, or treat on scrapbook page, mixed media project or with This & That. I just finished my journal. The Seasons of Style This and That is meant to be a type of Christmas planner/organizer. I chose to use a bit of it for that, the calendar and the card list. I titled it Our Christmas Traditions. Instead of using the decor section to plan how to decorate this year, I used it to record how we decked the halls in Christmases through the years. I did the same thing for the section designated for planning the gift wrapping. In the entertainment section, I put all of our favorite holiday recipes. Here are just a few pages to show how I altered the planner organizer.