background

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Craft Show Creations

I'm ready for the craft show! I have just about everything packed and ready to go. I need to figure out some way to display the wreaths I made. There are only 8 of them, but I need to hang them somewhere.  That moss is so messy when you are working with it, I did all the decorating out in the shop. I took a few pictures while I was working on them, not the best background but you can get an idea of what they look like.
 I sure hope they sell. It took a long time to cut the grapevine and form them into wreaths, then gathering pinecones, but I enjoyed being outside and the dogs were thrilled to have me with them. They laid right by me most of the time, nudging me forto pet them. The wreaths are not real elaborate...natural, just using things that I found. I know the wreaths with that shiny metallic ribbon are very popular right now. People might not like this homespun version. Oh well we'll see.