background

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Mini Album

Besides shoveling out from under massive quantities of pollen, I've been working on a mini album. Staying inside is a good idea for me this time of year because of allergies, but it's soooo gorgeous with everything bursting into bloom.
You know, I really wish I would follow one design or set of directions when making these things, but I absolutely can not resist experimenting and thinking, "oh but this would be better, or I should add this." So I can't point you to a specific tutorial, but I can tell you about a book one of my sister in laws gave me fo Christmas. Its called Interactive Mini Scrapbooks by Kathy Orta. I used several ideas from that book to create the one below.


7 comments:

  1. Awesome album Carole....love the colors scheme you used--feels vintage to me & I LOVE it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is so beautiful. You really have some awesome skillz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, we craft alike -- call it creative spontaneity but I seem to bend the rules when crafting rather than follow them, lol . This came out spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!! I just knew your album would come out amazing and boy did it ever!! Super, duper nice job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool Carole. I can't wait to see what you make next!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is coming out so beautiful! I enjoyed all the videos about making one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! This album is absolutely gorgeous and amazing! You did a great job!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read comments:)