background

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Still Rockin' my Copics!

I'm one of those people who find coloring relaxing and fun! I keep my cards fairly simple. The silk flowers are just not my style and I like the coloring and image to be the central focus. I do like to decorate the inside and the envelopes in the same colors to bring everything all together. It's funny, cute is SO not my style, but I really love these Saturated Canary images. I also like House Mouse. Other than that, you won't find cute in my craft room. I just find those two companies' images irresistible!  The last image has an old product on it. I wanted to make the dust and dirt pop a bit. I searched in my glitter/embossing powder/Pearl Ex etc. drawer and found this cool glitter-type stuff. I got it about ten years ago when I worked for Suze Weinberg at an Atlanta Convention. This particular jar of Beadazzles has little tiny black beads in it. How perfect is that for dirt? Some glitter mixed in just kind of makes the girl seem like she may just a bit of magic...
Close-up of Beadazzles by Suze Weinberg