background

Sunday, July 5, 2015

New Stuff and a Boo Hoo

Just Playing around with some new things and some old. My Big Shot went cur flooey today. Thank goodness I am married to Mr. Fix-it. He took it all apart, did some stuff and determined that the bearing was shot, so he ordered a new one. I guess that poor machine gets a lot  of use with Stampin' Up! classes and Card Ministry at Church.  I ordered a new one and once he has repaired the old one, I'll take it to Church and leave it there so I won't have to lug it back and forth twice a month.

I got the idea for this design from card design Lynn Weiss

Project Details
Stamps
Wild About Flowers, Awesomely Artistic, Hardwood, Bloom With Hope
Card Stock & Papers
Tip Top Taupe: card base cut 5 ½ x 8 ½ score at 4 ¼
                            punched circle shape
Blackberry Bliss: 4 x 5 ¼ 
Very Vanillia: Framelit
                       ½ x 4 greeting
Ink
Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss
Accessories
Venetian Crochet Trim, Pearl Basic Jewels
Tools
Boho Chic Embossing Folder, Lots of Labels Framelits,  1 inch Circle Punch
I intended to stamp right on the card, but goofed, hence the Modern Label punch.

Project Details
Stamps
Wild About Flowers
Card Stock & Papers
Wisteria Wonder: card base cut 5 ½ x 8 ½ score at 4 ¼
Whisper White: 4 x 5 ¼ 
Ink
Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories

Tools
Fluttering Embossing Folder, Circles Framelits (Modern Label punch for goofs)