background

Friday, September 4, 2015

New Holiday Catalog

I'm so excited about the new holiday catalog going live! It's full of so many beautiful new products you can use to create many, many, holiday treasures for your home, friends, and family. There are so many cool things in the Holiday Catalog that I love want must have. Here are some videos to show some of my
favorites.

I've changed my mind, and decided to give the precision base plate a home. I watched the video below and noticed that there seems to be a Teflon coating on one side. So I've talked to other demos on our message board, and a couple of them who have the new plates, said that yes, it was a coating and they love theirs. I'd rather not have to mess with any dryer sheets, wax paper and the pokey tool. With a coating on the metal plate, I won't worry about my dies.