- Stamp and color card 3 ½” x 5”
- Cut window sheet the same size and place on top of colored card
- Stamp it with StazOn in the same images and placement you used in the original colored version
- Attach window sheet to card with a tag at the top
- Cut cardstock 12” x 5 ½” for card base
- Score at 3 ½” then score 4 ¼” beyond that
- Score 1/8 inch outside the previous scores
- Cut DSP 4 ¼” x 5 ½” then apply adhesive just around the edges and adhere to card base
- Cut a ½ inch frame all the way around using paper trimmer
- Cut hidden layer of cardstock 4 ¼” x 5 ½” then mount with dimensionals on three sides
- Mount hidden layer cardstock, then add an additional layer of dimensionals on top of hidden layer
- Put adhesive on one side to close up card
- Thread the stamped piece behind and the StazOn Window sheet piece in front
Want to learn how to achieve the beautiful watercolor technique used in the card above?
Below is a video showing how, using Stampin' Up! inks and an Aqua Painter.