background

Thursday, October 13, 2016

New Baby!

As I mentioned the other day, I'm making a Correspondence Basket for the Silent Auction at Our Church Apple Fest this year. The United Methodist Women do this to rais money for three charities each year. Some wonderful ladies have been helping me by bringing items to put in it. At this point I've just been putting items in the basket, I don't really have a flair for arranging and dressing up the presentation, but other ladies of St. John's do, so they will rearrange it and make it look gorgeous!

I didn't have any cards for a new baby yet and decided to make some. You will never believe what this carriage is made from... the Santa Sleigh Thinlits! A very talented Australian Demo came up with this. I wish I had the new Layering Circles Framelits, as they would have made the wheels perfectly. As it is my front wheel is a bit wider due to the punches and old Circle Framelits I had to work with. Hmmm.... vintage carriage.... maybe the larger wheel is supposed to be wider! lol
Here is what I used to make them. I then found designer series papers in yellows and mint.


2 full sleighs in white
1 decorative sleigh in color
1 large and 1 small wheel spoke strips in white
word window punch white
small wheel 1” and 1 ¼” in white
large wheel 2nd and 3rd smallest circle framelits in white



Product List