background

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Eastern Palace Suite

Today I experimented with the stamps in this set. I tried different variations of color, altered the design a bit and of course had ink smudges and cutting errors. One way of correcting some ink smudges was to use the Circle Framelits to cut out the center part of the design. I can now use it on another card. I could not get the border of words to fit around the outside exactly, so I used some of the small design stamps as spacers and I ended up liking it. The first image below is some of the experiments that I can use on other projects. REMEMBER, you can order a bundle of these products featuring a discount beginning May 1. After the new catalog goes into effect on June first, these products will be available, but NOT with the bundled discount.