background

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Daisy out of a Medallion

I sure do love the versatility of the Eastern Palace bundle! I recently saw some other Demos making sunflowers out of them and thought I'd give it a try too! Thanks Patty Bennett for the inspiration! I began by copying one of Patty's designs, then took off on my own. The samples below use Vintage Leaves and Flourishing Phrases die cuts and stamps for the leaves. I think the new faceted jewels will be gorgeous for the centers and can't wait for my order to get here on Monday!

Also on Monday, my camera mounting bracket should arrive. I built a table top filming stand out of PVC pipe. I'm anxious to get started filming videos for you! My first one will be on many of the possible ways to combine the thinlits in the Eastern Palace set and the product suite. I taught my students to video while teaching, so it won't be totally new to me. However, I will have to bring my knowledge of video editing out of the cobwebs in my brain lol.