background

Friday, February 23, 2018

Spotlight Technique

I've been using up bits and pieces of stamped items and backgrounds, as I make samples for the technique binder I offer FREE to my customers. You can see pictures of it here.

Gosh, it's been years since I've done a spotlight card. But doing a sample for the book made me want to create more! The first card, using the stamp set "Heartland" has a verse that I put on the inside (Just a note to let you know I'm thinking of you). The second card is from the stamp set "Mediterranean Moments" and I"m not sure what greeting I want to put  on it, perhaps a thank you. It's not finished yet, but I got so excited to share it I just couldn't wait! I colored both of them with Copic Markers.

The images in these two stamp sets make me want to travel.... back home to the farm in Indiana, and to the French countryside... big sigh....


HEARTLAND
Product List
MEDITERRANEAN MOMENTS
Product List