background

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Dashing Away With Deer

Dashing Deer is one of the most versatile Christmas sets I have! Here, I paired it with the Joyous Noel Designer Series Paper, and I used the coordinating colors of ink and cardstock: Gray Granite, Merry Merlot, and Tranquil Tide. The paper has copper in it and I'm out of Copper Foil, so I used Gold. Mixing metals is currently popular, so I thought I'd be safe. I finished all my Christmas cards and mailed 47 of them this week. A friend asked me to make her a dozen Christmas Cards, so I don't have time to order any additional supplies. Let this be a lesson to you..... if you run out of one of the colors of foil, stock back up. You never know when You'll need them! I have plenty of silver, but my next order will have gold and copper for sure.