background

Sunday, April 5, 2020

More Flip Cards

Here are a couple more flip cards. You know, I am sure I made more than these three, I think I mailed them and forgot to take pictures! GASP! I've been mailing samples of several fun folds along with printed directions to my customers and I get so excited to share, that I go a little crazy:) the free directions for this fold are in the previous post.

The card below is made with the Beautiful Friendship stamp set and the Best Dressed Designer Series Paper. I chose cardstock and ink colors that are found in the DSP to create a beautifully coordinated card. THAT is what first attracted me to Stampin' Up! The color coordination of all the products is phenomenal!



This card was done with The Peaceful Moments  and Painted Poppy bundles along with the coordinating designer series paper.