background

Saturday, May 30, 2020

Seal and Seal+

Admit it, you thought I was talking about this seal....
 Nope, I must be talking about something from Stampin' Up! right? We have new adhesives! yay!


I can't wait to try the new Seal, but as far as glue goes, I love our Multi-purpose liquid glue. It's my favorite hands down! I'm a messy gluer but I found a work around! I liked our fine tip glue aplicator, but the glue is shiny when dry and the glue eraser won't remove it. So, when it was empty, I filled it back up with the Multi-purpose glue. Voila! Now I have the perfect glue in the perfect applicator bottle.

We also have two other NEW adhesives. Adhesive Sheets and Foam Adhesive Sheets. Look on page 162 in the new catalog at all the versatile adhesives we have to offer. This handy chart helps you decide which adhesive is best for each particular job. Just click to enlarge.