background

Monday, September 19, 2022

Boo!

 I had the most fun making this card!! I'm going to make three of them for my great nieces and nephew. This uses the Betwitching Bundle. I used Pumpkin Pie, Basic White cardstocks, and the Black & White Designs DSP, and Gigham embossing folder.I bought some black tulle at the Dollar Store for the witch's skirt. The stockings were colored with Stampin' Blends. For the skirt, I punched out a witch hat and cut off the top. Then I used Tear and Tape to attach a piece of tulle that gathered as I stuck it down on the tape.


Check out this cute Haunted House full of "potion bottles"! I found the bottles in the dollar sale section at Target and immediately fell in love with them. Then I needed something to put them in or on.... so I looked around and found this wooden Haunted House for $5. SOLD. This will make a great table decoration for my October stamping class, Card Ministry and Bible Study. If you had some cut small bottles, you make your own labels. Jut fill the bottles with sequins, glitter, confetti etc. Picture here are Zombie Skin, Dragon Scales, Venomous Spiders, Rotten Pumpkins, Full Moon Magic, and Ghost's Breath. I added a tag from the Tailor Made Dies, and alphabet dies.