background

Tuesday, May 2, 2023

New Products from the New Catalog!!

 First up is The Inked Botanicals suite, it features a beautiful stamp set that looks like flower printing. I can't wait to get my hands on it, it's going to be so much fun to play with all different colors of inks. I'm thinking spritzing with water on watercolor paper and so many other techniques.  reminds me of gutoku,  Japanese fish printing. When I was teaching gifted and talented, my fifth graders did fish printing. I can still remember the looks on their faces they were so enchanted with their creations.

Next up is the Fresh as a Daisy collection. This set is predicted to be a big seller. And the video you can see why the dies and stamp sets have been so beautifully formed, which makes being creative so easy.


Lastly, is the Stargazing suite, The designer series paper has the most beautiful night sky designs. Check it out!