background

Friday, August 11, 2023

Circle Sayings

 

  • I stamped the shells four times on the Basic White layer in black. Then  used the tiny leaf stamp from the Lasting Joy stamp set to stamp randomly in the four colors listed below. 
  • Next, I stamped the sentiments in Boho Blue and embossed the entire layer with Timeworn Type Embossing Folder.
  • I stamped the sun and wave in black and punched out the circle. To layer behind it, I used a slightly larger circle from the Circle Dies in Boho Blue. I used watercolor pencils in Night of Navy and Daffodil Delight.
  • Then, I colored the white ribbon with a Stampin Blends marker.

Stamps

Circle Sayings, Lasting Joy

Paper

Basic White, Boho Blue

Ink

Boho Blue, Fresh Freesia, Bubble Bath, Lemon Lolly, Memento Tuxedo Black

Embellishments

White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon, Watercolor Pencils

Tools

2-3/8 Circle Punch, Layering Circle Dies, Timeworn Type Embossing Folder