background

Saturday, June 15, 2024

Adventureous Sky

 I just got this bundle in the mail, and it sure makes up quickly and easily! As part of coordinating suite of products, there are some embellishments called Industrial Trinkets. I did not get them, (yet anyway) because I still have a bunch of retired metal embellishments that I need to use up. Oh, and in the package of DSP, there are two sheets with cut apart rectangles and tags which are so fun!

Since this bundle has lots of dies and stamps, I made my usual guide for how to put the pieces together and use with stamps.The clouds are perfect for stamping sentiments on. I love the tow banners that can be used for sentiments too. They remind me of going to Myrtle Beach as a college students. There were always so many of the tow banners to entertain us while tanning on the beach. Well, in my case, it was really burning! lol. My Irish skin burns so easily and trips to the beach were usually accompanied by copious amounts of Aloe Vera and Tylenol - foolish child that I was.

Smoky Slate, Night of Navy, Basic White and Take to The Sky DSP.
Basic Beige, Night of Navy, Boho Blue, Smoky Slate and Take to The Sky DSP.
 
Basic White, Copper Clay, Crumb Cake and Take to The Sky DSP.