background

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Vendor Brag

I think I'll finish up this theme tomorrow. But first, I have to make some things with my gorgeous new Japanese papers from Stone House.  I love their papers, and the prices are great too:)  Anne, the owner, always sends a pile of lovely scrap pieces that are almost as much fun to use as the large pieces. The papers I ordered are 8 by 12, and I use them on cards, notebook covers, in iris folding, origami  - all kinds of things! Stone House is definitely my favorite place to buy papers for my Oriental creations.  They also have embellishments, dies and beautiful stamps, which I happen to own several of too:)  Their gallery is amazing, I love looking at the wonderful examples.  I'm not affiliated, I just like to acknowledge great companies who carry first rate products and offer superb customer service:)
These are my pretty new 8 by 12 sheets of Yuzen Chiyogami. Aren't the paisleys just to die for? Ohhh I must find a paisley stamp!
Aren't these scraps pretty?  I love all the card layout challenges on the Oriental Stamp Art Forum. They provide lots of great ideas to use scrap pieces with.