background

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Barns, Prismas and Impression Obsession

I just received my first order from Impression Obsession last week. I chose a barn and a covered bridge by Gary Robertson and they are simply gorgeous! The stamp images are so crisp and clean, with exquisite detail. They stamp like a dream and just itch to be colored! The service was super fast:) I gotta have MORE, my wish list a longer than a country mile! I want the water mill, the old farm bell, an old country school, a window full of flowers, an old wheel borrow full of flowers ohhh their floral images are gorgeous! I can't wait to get my Prismas on them.

This one is called Daylilly Barn G1155. It reminds me of the barn on our farm back in Indiana where some type of orange daylilies grew wild along side the road. I've entered it in the "Oldies But Goodies" Challenge on the Impression Obsession Blog

This one is called Covered Bridge Scene
When I was a little girl, there were several covered bridges in southern Indiana.

9 comments:

  1. The Day Lilys still grow wild along the road in Indiana. I love your barn. I will have to go wish shopping real soon. It's cold and sloppy in my part of Indiana right now. Good for staying in and crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing that! Our farm was on an unnamed, one lane, dirt road. I used to pick those flowers when I'd go riding. They were so pretty, and I was always disappointed when they'd die the next day. In the winter when the snow covered the track, my Daddy used to train horses on the road, as the snowplow came through. I'd ride with in this old jog cart that looked kind of like a sleigh, because it had a floor. We'd bundle up in a blanket and away we'd go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come and play the challenges with us at the Impression Obsession blog - you'll have a chance at a $25 gift certificate every time!! You will love the new images coming from Gary Robertson...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Carole, You really did Gary Robertson's images justice. The colors are so vivid and pretty! Your texture on the last one is so creative and wonderful too! Welcome and thank you so much for playing! Good luck in our drawing too, Carole!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice card.
    PH

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful barn images....you've really captured that rustic warm feel in both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are so scenic with the lovely coloring, and textured layers which "feel like" part of the barn itself. Do you use the Prisma pencils or the Prisma markers? The coloring is beautiful. Thanks for sharing your card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Donna! I use Prisma pencils and baby oil and a stump to blend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colouring on your cards ! They sure look like paintings ! Thanks for the tip on blending Prisma pencils... I will try that ! Awesome images ! Good Luck !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read comments:)