background

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th

And are my projects in red, white and blue? No that would be the normal thing to do on the 4th of July and we all know I'm not quite normal lol!

Stampin' Up:  Paisley Petals dsp, pool party, not quite navy and baja breeze. Ribbon and lace from my stash.
 Stampin' Up: Mocha Morning dsp. I LOVE to make these with double sided paper, then the inside looks so pretty:) I used Heather's directions: http://stampwithheather.typepad.com/stamp_with_heather/2012/03/what-an-honour-easter-basket.html

5 comments:

  1. Happy 4th of July Carole! Your card and basket are super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That basket is to die for! Absolutely adorable! Great job!!! I love the lace on the card. Very delicate looking! Beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I love the blues and the pretty lace, nice touch ! Happy 4th of July ! Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty basket and card combo!! Love the colors of both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous quilt pattern Love the addition of the lace. Love the basket too! Such pretty papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read comments:)