background

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Spring Has Sprung in the South!

All our flowers are in bloom, trees are leafing out, it's soooo pretty. Driving around town it looks like a fairy land, with lacy dogwoods overhead and the riot of colors produced by azaleas underneath. Then there's the scent of wisteria ahhhh. This is my favorite time of year:)  Yeah, don't ask me how I love the deep south in July and August though!! lol

To celebrate spring, I made this card by cutting 1 1/4" squares of the Tea For Two designer Series paper found in the Spring catalog. I just got the Best of Flowers stamp set and I wanted to use that too, so I incorporated 4 stamped images as squares also. I worked really hard to spread out the texture and colors spacing them just so, and wouldn't you know it, just as the glue was drying.... I noticed I had the two brads right next to each other! arrgh!!I still like it though:)

Project Details
Stamps
Best of Flowers
Card Stock & Papers
Very Vanilla, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, So Saffron, Tea For Two dsp
Ink
So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder.
Accessories
In Color Dahlia, Build A Brad, Brights Buttons, Early Espresso Twine, Summer Smooches Fabric Brad
Tools
Argyle and Lacy Fan embossing folders, Stampin’ Dimensionals