background

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Card Ministry


Project Details
Stamps
You’re Lovely,Trust God
Card Stock & Papers
Whisper White: smallest framelit
Real Red: card base 4 ¼ x 5 ½
Pear Pizzazz: 2nd smallest Framelit and 1 ¾ x 5 ½
Designer Paper: 1 ½ x 5 ½
Ink
Black
Accessories
Stampin Dimensionals
Tools
Deco Framelits

When the newest catalog came out last spring and I saw the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set, the first thing I thought of was an artist's palette. Sarah, our church secretary, said we need some thank you cards. I think this would be terrific!

Project Details
Stamps
Gorgeous Grunge, Trust God
Card Stock & Papers
Whisper White 3rd smallest oval, 3 ¾ x 5 for large layer and 1 ¼ x 1 ¾
Pumpkin Pie 4 x 5 ¼ and 2 x 1 ½
Raspberry Ripple 2 ¼ x 1 ¾ and card base 4 ¼ x 5 ½
Crumb Cake 4th smallest oval
Ink
Pumpkin Pie, Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green Elegant Eggplant, Crushed Curry, Real Red Pacific Point,
Accessories
Stampin’ Dimensionals
Tools
Ovals Framelits, ¾ circle punch

7 comments:

  1. Both of these are very nice Carole...my fave is the first although your paint card is just FUN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That dsp is some that you gave me last year for Christmas:-)

      Delete
  2. So pretty!! Love all of that color!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards! I really like the fun paint palette card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH Carole, these are both so unique and beautiful. What a gorgeous card crafter you and and to think you are sharing these - a smallest yet crucial way to witness - bless you, such a spirit you have :) Love the beautiful bold colors and designs! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards and I LOVE the paint splatters with the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read comments:)