Alright, I reckon y'all would like to see what exactly all the fuss is about now wouldn't you? Below you can see my progress. I am getting better and it is such fun!
The frost fairy was done with B60 B63 and B66 that follows the rules of a blending group right? Well the B63 does not like to blend with the B66, I flick and feather and go over and over and it does not blend very well.
This cute little girl with the icky shoes also has a dove with a REALLY messed up heart!! All that red bled out alllll over the place and that colorless color remover thing does not work very well in my hands. I gotta figure out some way to fix it. I need to either get more grays to do shoes properly, or color them pink.
|These shoes look much better! I bought a couple more shades of gray.|
|This is how I fixed the mess. My friend Nancy suggested I fussy cut the girl. I did,but then there was the string in front of her. I got a clean image, used pop dots on the colored image and did the bird over.|