background

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Spiral Flower Die

Pretty Sunday afternoon here in South Carolina. We're still cleaning up after a particularly nasty ice storm a couple weeks ago. This afternoon we are not doing any yard work. We're watching the race! Yeah this girly girl loves NASCAR. Go figure.

I have the best stain removal tip to share with you. You know I've recently become an ardent user of alcohol ink markers. Well, naturally the Lucy in me got dark red ink alllllll over the sleeve of my new lavender sweater. What did I do? I Googled it of course! I found that one of the artists who work for the company, Copic, said they all use Grandma's Secret Spot Remover. That was all the endorsement I needed, and I promptly ordered two bottles from Amazon. I used it today and WOW! It not only removed the alcohol ink from my pretty new sweater, but took out a blood stain and set in grease stains from a dish towel! This stuff is amazing!!!!!!

I've been preping for a home party that one of my customers is having next weekend. I'm really looking forward to it. It's going to be such fun meeting new people and introducing them to stamping:D I have beautiful projects planned for the ladies to make, some fun things to show them, a couple door prizes and a cute edible rose to put at each lady's place. My friend, Brenda Quintana, designs the most amazing things that incorporate Hershey Kisses!
I just love this die and making rose kisses was such fun. Aren't they precious? Thanks Brenda for so generously sharing your awesome talent!