background

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Blessings Book Two

I wrote a tutorial for heART Journal Magazine, and needed to make another book while doing so. Naturally, I was inspired to make different page styles! Here is a tutorial for this one. Updated/improved 1/10/2015


The first Blessing Book I made I used whatever black envelope I could find from a big box store. It was cheap and very thin. It's not working out very well for the one pocket because I use that one to keep prayer lists in. Since I am constantly pulling things in and out of it is wearing. So, in the book I just finished, I made that pocket out of cardstock using the envelope punch board





5 comments:

  1. Wxcellent directions and photos. Probably the best I've ever read....thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this blessings book. Nicely written and photographed tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has given me back the urge to create! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What paper line did you use in the first 8 photos? I love the colors and the bird journaling card? The book is beautiful and the directions are clear and easy to follow. Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the papers in this book are Graphic 45

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read comments:)