background

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

It's Spring!

I have been a pretty sick girl for the past few days. A trip to the ER even. bleck! I am at home resting and feeling better today. I have a follow up visit with Doc. tomorrow.

Anyway, while being quiet and resting, I have been coloring with my Copics:) I used a new digital stamp image. I didn't have all the colors of Copics I needed, but it still turned out nicely I think. Yeah, I uh kinda got on the Marker Pop website and ordered more colors. I know, I know, I swore I had enough colors at Christmas. But I really didn't have many yellows... I used Stampin' Up! Perfect Plum and Hello Honey cardstock. I LOVE their cardstock, the quality and the colors - big sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you've been sick lately, hope that you'll be all better soon.

    Your card is spectacular! Love the beautiful image and your coloring is perfect. Whether you had all the right colors or not, you did a fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read comments:)