background

Friday, March 20, 2015

Stamp Your Art Out

I've said this before but I have the best time with this group of ladies! They are so sweet and such fun to be around. Since the group has grown, I tried a more assembly line approach this time and most of it worked better for us. One part did not, but you know, these ladies were so patient and helped each other out, and helped me. It was awesome:) What didn't work? Well, in my head, the second card design was going to work well, because half the group made one color combination with one set of flower stamps, while the other group made a different color combination and flowers/punches. In real life it was confusing. Plus it was not easy trying to design two similar but different cards. So, I won't do that again. I have a couple of requests for next month. Using more vellum with heat embossing, and something that can be used for a wedding. Kathy brought some cards to show us. I always love when people do that:) Which reminds me, that I did not! I thought about it, I even told myself some cards I bet they would like to see. Did they make it into my traveling case? That would be a big nope! Okay, next month!


Project Details
Stamps
Papillon Potpouri, Peaceful Petals (sentiment)
Card Stock & Papers
Very Vanilla: card base 5 ½ x 8½ score at 4 ¼
                           1 ¾  x 5 embossed layer
Crumb Cake: 2 x 3 ½
Vellum: 2 ¼ x 2 ¼ punched
Color Collections Paper: ¾ x 3
Ink
Crumb Cake
Accessories
Pearls Basic Jewels, Linen Thread, Stampin Dimensionals
Tools
Decorative Dots Embossing folder, Punches: Tag Topper, 1 ¾ Scalloped Circle, Bird Builder, and Corner Rounder


Project Details
Stamps
Beautiful Bunch, Flower Shop, Petite Petals, Mixed Bunch, Happy Watercolor (sentiment)
Card Stock & Papers
Blackberry Bliss/Tangerine Tango base 5 ½ x 8½ score at 4 ¼
Whisper White: 2 ½ x 5 ½
                          3 x 6 ½ stamped images
Hello Honey/Melon Mambo: 2 ¾ x 5 ½  
Ink
Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss/ Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango and Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories
Stampin’ Dimensionals
Tools
Punches: Fun Flower, Blossom, Pansy, Petite Petals, Modern Label and Word Window

Project Details
Stamps
Another Great Year (sentiment)
Card Stock & Papers
Whisper White: card base 5 ½ x 8½ score at 4 ¼
                                butterfly layer 3 ½ x 4 ¾
Patterned Paper: 4 x 5 ¼
Ink
Calypso Coral
Accessories

Tools
Butterflies Thinlets