background

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Fun Fold

Don't you just love fun fold cards? I saw a picture of a gate fold card done with these thinlit dies. There were no directions, so I figured out my own way of making one.

I began with a piece of Rich Razzleberry cardstock measuring 4-1/4 x 8-1/4. Then I scored on the long side at 2", 3", 5" and 6 inches. Next I used the Botanical Tags Thinlits to die cut the tops of the outside panel. Then I cut Very Vanilla 1-3/4" x 4" and stamped my greeting on it in the center panel. For the two outside panels (below the die cuts) the DSP is 2" x 1-3/4". The DSP on the two smaller panels measures 3/4" x 4". Now that it's all done, I realize I need a greeting or something on the outside panels. I have a nasty chest cold, so that's my excuse for not realizing it sooner! lol