background

Friday, October 12, 2018

Calendar Time

It's about that time of year again. What time is that you ask? It's CALENDAR TIME!! This is the calendar I have used in my craft room this year. I just ordered my  adhesive-backed calendars for 2019 this week. You'll find links below to the two websites I have ordered from and been happy with. My favorite is Taylored Expressions. I plan to make several this year to give during the Christmas season. I'm also thinking of another format so that I can use the In Every Season stamp set. Taylored Expressions sells 5 x 7  and 6 x 6 calendar sheets that can be stamped on. Don't you think that would be pretty?
Taylored Expressions 
Vippies

1. Base calendar: cut 4-1/4 x 11 score at 5-1/2
2. Easel mechanism: cut 4-1/4 x 5 score at 1, 2-1/2, 4 inches
3. Fold the center line of the easel mechanism in mountain position, then the two score lines on either
side are valley folds. (It looks like a tent with side flaps.) Miter edges.

4. With the base calendar in the mountain position, stand it over the easel mechanism. Adhere the flaps to the inside of the base calendar to make it stand.
5. To line the flowers up on the branch, refer to the diagram below. Look at just three flowers.