background

Monday, October 8, 2018

Fall Apple Time

Our church is gearing up for our annual Apple Fest. All the proceeds of this event are divided up between three charities. I'm working with some friend in Card Ministry and Bible Study to create 4 baskets for the Silent Auction. Naturally, we are using Stampin' Up! Products!

I used Coffee Cafe and Merry Cafe to make these cards. I wanted a double Z fold that would fit into our regular envelopes. All the tutorials I found online were larger and square. So, I sat down with pictures and some printer paper to create my own card that is 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 when folded.
The base is Crumb Cake cut 5-1/2 x 9-1/4 inches. Then scored at 2-1/2 and 5 inches.
The Garden Green layer is cut 8-1/2 x 4-1/4 inches. Then scored at 2-1/2 and 5 inches.
This Longaberger Basket holds a Christmas Kit. We put together the Gift tags and ChristmasCards to make this cute contribution.


Product List