background

Sunday, June 16, 2019

Band Together Again

I promise this Band Together bundle, is a must have in the new catalog! There are so many ways to use the bands and don't even get me started on the lovely flower.

This new In Color, Pretty Peacock is such a soothing shade and so pretty. I used the Stitched Rectangles dies AGAIN! Awesome things they are! I wanted to give them some texture, so I looked through my embossing folders and thought the Tin Tile embossing folder would do the trick. After cutting my 'frame' with two rectangles, I embossed it. Then to give it a bit of a punch, I sponged a bit of Pretty Peacock ink over top. For the flower, I stamped off twice so the Pretty Peacock ink would be very subtle. I only colored the flower center.

I forgot to include the Foam Adhesive Strips in the supply list. They are found on page 183 of the catalog. I placed strips around the perimeter of the frame to give it some more dimenson. You could use Stampin' Dimensionals as well, but I thought the height should be uniform, and if anyone looked at the side of the card... They wouldn't see any gaps. Yeah, that's my OCD showing a bit! lol

Product List