background

Monday, June 24, 2019

Floral Birthday

I used a color I haven't been that fond of today. Terracotta Tile is similar to Calypso Coral, but with less orange tones and I just kind of thought 'eh." However, when paired with Rococo Rose, ahhhhh big swoon. I really like it! The Designer Series Paper "Woven Threads" uses all the new In Colors. When I looked at this particular sheet with Rose And Terracotta together, I liked it.

For the frame, I used the Stitched Rectangle dies, cut out a frame, then ran it through the Big Shot with the Tin Tile embossing folder. That gave me a frame with some texture. I layered that on top of a frame cut from Rococo Rose to really give my frame some pop.

The flowers were colored with Stampin' Blends and adhered with Dimensionals. I cut the band from Terracotta Tile and cut off the band, leaving me with just the swirly pattern. Now I have a pretty Birthday card.


Product List