background

Sunday, January 28, 2024

Dogwoods!

 Detailed Dogwood is a stamp set you can earn for FREE during SALE-A-BRATION. I love flowers and collecting stamps of southern flowers is a thing for me. I especially like how this stamp set includes some collage images, another one of my favorites:) Just look at the inside and envelope where I've used some of these collage pieces. The card base is Pecan Pie, and so is the next layer which I've embossed with Timeworn Type then sponged the edges with Pecan Pie ink. I stamped the dogwood cluster in Pecan Pie then colored it with alcohol ink markers (Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, Granny Apple Green). this was then adhered to Nature's Sweetness DSP. I stamped a few more pieces and glued them around the flowers and even stamped right on the DSP as well. It's all tied up with some Linen Thread.