background

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Let It Snow... Let It Snow... Let It Snow...

Yeah, I know, snow is not very likely here in South Carolina. I've lived here 36 years and can count the number of white Christmases we've had on one hand. I have really struggled to come up with ways to use this stamp set that don't require coloring. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE to color with my Prisma Colored pencils or Copic markers, but most of my customers would rather not. So I color for myself and Ellene, then try to use non colored examples for the rest:)  My friend, Ellene, can color, paint and art like crazy! Her paintings are gorgeous!
Project Details
Stamps
Holiday Home
Card Stock & Papers
Whisper White, Soft Sky
Ink
White Craft, Basic Gray, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sky
Accessories
Silver Bakers’ Twine, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Dazzling Details
Tools
Holiday Home Framelits, Modern Label and Word Window punches, Decorative Dots embossing folder



Project Details
Stamps
Holiday Home
Card Stock & Papers
Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Lost Lagoon, All is Calm Designer Series Paper (DSP)
Ink
Silver Encore Metallic, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories
Dazzingly Details, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Tools
Holiday Home Framelits