background

Friday, May 20, 2016

More Sneak Peaks From The New Catalog!

This stamp set, has coordinating paper, washi tape and Thinlits Dies!! I simply ADORE blue and white, I even collect blue and white porcelain. When I saw this product suite, I swooned!!!  Isn't it gorgeous? I can not wait to get my hands on this!!! These cards were made by Carrie, from the home office.
This stamp set and coordinating paper has so many possibilities, and I just love the fun colors.
This collection of papers has a photo realism style, and Carrie stamped over top of one of them for the first card. The stamp set is one of those 3 step stamping combos. I never would have thought of this. It sure would be fun to stamp with her for a day.
The Christmas selections in the catalog are lovely this year and the designer series paper is  yum!