background

Friday, April 6, 2012

Paper Easter Baskets

Here are the last of the baskets. These are for my niece and nephew. Since my nephew is grown and married, I thought he deserved a manly basket, so I made his with some camouflage paper. He was in the Army, so it's perfect. Grown men like to have a special thought too right? I had the contents of his in a burlap pouch, but when I found out we weren't leaving to visit them for another day, I decided to make baskets instead. I used the burlap to line the inside of his basket.  I'm so glad Ann Marie, from Pajama Party Bloggers,shared the girly basket, I've now made two of them! Here are some directions. The manly basket is from a tutorial on Split Coast Stampers.

No, I didn't make this one. This is for our Great Niece. I found it on sale in Hobby Lobby and could not resist. Look at that lamb's cute little face and ears poking out of her hat:)

8 comments:

  1. Marvelous Easter Baskets! Your niece and nephew will love these.You can see how much work went into these! Have fun watching the little one with her sweet basket!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole! Wow, more wonderful Easter creations ! I was just saying on another Blog (Ellen's) that you guys are making me realize I'm lazy at Easter... no Easter creations from me ! Shame ! Great work, I hope your weekend is going well. Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that little lamb!
    Hey Carole, thanks for the sweet comment on my card and thanks for the link to the palm tree die. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the paper baskets. I'm sure they will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so sweet to make baskets for your niece and nephew. Love the burlap...great thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your easter basket came out really nice. Hope you had fun with your neice and nephew and they liked your baskets.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great baskets!! You did a wonderful job! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read comments:)