background

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Santa's Got a Sunburn...

I'm listening to Caribbean Christmas music while making things for the craft show. At first I thought maybe it was a little too silly even for me, but you know it works! It's really kinda giving me the Christmas Spirit and inspiring me.  My husband just grinned, I think he thinks his wife is a tiny bit silly! lol

Remember the ornaments I made the other day? Well I kicked them up a notch as Emeril would say. I'm also making something with the stockings. Can you guess what??? I know! let's make this a contest!! Look below.

Blog Candy Contest!

If you are a follower, leave a comment with your guess and I'll send you two books full of sentiments for cardmaking and scrapbooking, along with a couple surprises! If you're not a follower, click the follow me button:) I'll put all the names with correct answers in a basket and have my dog, Cricket, draw a name. Yes, she is THAT smart:) Aussies are wonderful!!

6 comments:

  1. Your ornaments are gorgeous! I just ordered that bundle and can't wait to play with them!!
    Hmmm... I'm going to guess that you are making gift card holders with the wonderful stockings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo pretty! Makes me want to trim the tree! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your projects are always so pretty. I agree with AnnMarie. Wouldn't it be lovely to have a tree covered with those beautiful ornaments. How about making a mantel banner using those stockings?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carole, the ornaments are gorgeous and I scrolled down till I found the others you posted earlier. They're all beautiful. I can't wait to get my hands on this bundle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I am guessing you will make a wreath out of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carole. Your ornaments are so pretty! I think you're making a banner with the stockings....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read comments:)