background

Friday, August 10, 2012

There are so MANY wonderful things in the new Holiday Catalog!!

These are some of the things I've made with my new toys. The designer series paper is Be of Good Cheer from the 2012-2013 IB&C.

Holiday Catalog 
(Click image for PDF)

 Would you like to make the lovely ornament on the cover of the Holiday Catalog? You can buy the stamp and framelits sets as a bundle to save money!
Ornament Keepsakes stamp set $25.95 (clear mount)
Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies $24.95
But as a bundle it’s only $42.95 that’s a savings of $7.95!

Ornament Keepsake bundlestamps & framelits, pg 3, clear mount #129950 OR wood  #129949
Another fun bundle that will save you money: Scentsational Season #129945 wood OR #129946 clear
Scentsational Season clear mount stamp set $14.95
Holiday Collection Framelits Dies $24.95
But as a bundle it’s only $32.95 that’s a savings of $6.95!
With the money you save on one of the bundles above, you can get the beautiful Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder!! pg 6, #127819
********************************************
I've been having lots of fun with these stamps and punches from the regular catalog too! Do you remember the things I made earlier with the Build a Bird punch? Well, I used it in the studio of my friend and Upline, Pam. Now, I have my very own:)



Flowering Flourishes stamp set. LOVE it!! I have a million ideas of what to do with it in my head, and two new sets of dies that I wanted to use too, so deciding on which idea to do was the hardest!