background

Sunday, March 4, 2012

True Blue Challenge

 This is for the True Blue challenge at Impression Obsession.
I used one of my new stamps, Ocean Butterfly H2321, for this card. It is colored with Prismacolor pencils, and the shells are from my stash. I live close to coast so collect a lot of shells.
 This is also from Impression Obsession. The Masters golf tournament is held near my home too so this will be very popular in our area.

This next project is a holder for cards. Of course I have only made one card for it so far. I got distracted and began other projects.

 A friend of mine who is a Stampin' Up demo shared the directions for this with me. Thanks Pam!! You can see them here.

close-up of the card inside

5 comments:

  1. Hi Carole ! LOVE your Ocean Butterfly. It's one of those stamps that I keep looking at as it intriques me. Now I think I "need" it :) Beautiful colouring with the Prisma Pencils ! I love them, wish I was as talented with them as you ! Cheers, Shirley ps.. great work on the rest as well !

    ReplyDelete
  2. The martini glass has Master's written all over it. What a great card for this area!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carole, Your card is wonderful! How very creative to use the shells as part of the trim too. Your die cuts are a wonderful add too! So pretty. Thank you so much for playing and good luck in the drawing too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good True Blue card. Love those little shells-neat!
    PH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this ocean butterfly as well! Great card! Love the shells you used! Thanks for sharing!

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read comments:)