background

Friday, June 1, 2012

Challenge Gift Certificate

This is one of the stamps I got with my gift certificate from Impression Obsession. I won their challenge:)  I just LOVE their stamps! Have you seen their new stamp called the Train Station? It is to die for!
This one is Damask Floral. I used Prisma Pencils and sponged with Memento and Distress inks. The ribbon is from my stash, the charm from Fancifuls, the embossing folder is Tropical Paisley from Sizzix, and the cardstocks are Certainly Celery and Red Rose from Stampin' Up.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Carole ! This one popped out to me on my blog list, as it's one of my favorite images from IO (I keep meaning to get it back out from hiding in my drawers).

    Gorgeous card, love the coloring with your Prisma Pencils. Have a great weekend, Shirleyx

    p.s.. I had a chuckle reading your comment this morning about fish scales, you have a great sense of humour :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your win. That stamp is fabulous!! I like the bright colors and the dragonfly charm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect spring/summer card. So bright and cheery! Congrats on you win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Carole!!!. You're right this stamp is awesome!!!. Love it and love your colouring too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Carol! My name is Clare Curcio, and I am the only member of the Chocolate Baroque design team here in the US. You had asked if there was anyone who sold CB stamps in the US. I don't know if Glenda has retailers here, but I can ask about it. If you have any other questions, please let me know!
    Clare

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read comments:)