All Measurements in inches
Card Base 5-1/2 x 9 with long side at the top of the paper trimmer, score at 1-3/4, 3-1/2, 4, 5-3/4
Panel Measurements accent color 3@ 5-1/4 x 1-1/2
same color as card base 2@ 5-1/4 x 3 and 1@ 5-1/4 x 1-1/2
Belly Band 1-1/2 x 9-1/2 scored with long side at the top of the paper trimmer at 1-3/4 and 5-7/8
- Emboss the two colors of panels with two different embossing folders
- Stamp and diecut: 3 flowers, 3 ferns, 1 feather, 1 butterfly
- Diecut: 2 small butterflies, 2 feathers, 5 leaf clusters, 1 lacy rectangle in Whisper White
- Fold the score lines on the card base into valley, mountain, mountain, valley. Adhere embossed panels: on the outside, one large same color as cardbase and one small in accent color; on the inside two accent colors in the center and one large and one small in base color.
- Stamp sentiment in the center of the lacy white diecut panel, and adhere flowers, leaves, etc. Be sure that any parts hanging off the panel do not have adhesive on them.
- Adhere the white panel diecut to the mountain fold (base color) in the center. Be sure to apply adhesive only to the center of the white panel so it pop out.
- Diecut lace border in Whisper White and adhere to the left inside edge of the card base.
- To close card, flatten the half inch panel with the lacy white diecut before folding the two outside panels inwards.
- Fold belly band around closed card then secure the ends to each other so that it will slide on and off.
- Decorate belly band with flower, leaves butterfly and feather.