I've tweaked the dimensions a bit and this is so wonderful it just bears repeating the directions!
- Stampin' Up! DVD cases (4 for $5.95)
- Designer Series Paper 3 coordinating pieces: (case liner: 10 5/8" x 7") (notebook top: 5" x 2) (inside pocket: 8 1/2" x 3")
- Circle or oval punch
- Sticky strip
- Thin pen (RSVP pens are too fat)
1. The junior legal size note pads will need to be cut off the bottom. If you cut it to 7 inches, you'll have room for one of those cute little short pens on top! If you don’t have a paper cutter that will do this, the office stores do this for you for a small fee.
2. Leave the notebook loose instead of adhering it to the case so the user could remove it for easier writing and to replace when the tablet is gone. The notebook topper is 5" x 2" and can be secured with sticky strip. This can be embellished with a die cut strip or ribbon if you like.
3. Before placing the 10 5/8 by 7-inch dsp inside the case, consider the pattern on your paper to determine if you’d like ribbon, die cut or some other embellishments on the cover. Adhere those then simply slide in the case.
4. To make a pocket to hold receipts etc. cut a coordinating pieces of dsp 8 1/2" x 3. Fold it in thirds and secure it in the back and on the bottom with Sticky Strip. Use a circle or oval punch on the front edge in the center so you can reach inside the envelope more easily. Depending on the designer paper you select you may want to embellish this pocket with a die cut or ribbon before adhering it to the inside of the case.
5. A Thin pen can be included (RSVP pens are too fat) or one of those short mini pens will fit at the top of the notebook.