background

Friday, July 20, 2012

Coordinating Sets!

I just LOVE the way Stampin' Up coordinates stamps and punches or die cuts! It just makes the whole creative process of stamping even more fun:) You get such a nice crisp cut image instead of the raggedy edges that you often get with scissors. I just got the Apothecary Art stamp set and the Labels Collection Framelits yesterday, so I'm busy making some pretty things with them!

So my next order? I want the Mixed Bunch set. I have sooo many cool plans for them!! Obviously making cards will be fun; stamp the images in different colors, on different colors of card stock, layer the smaller round shapes using dimensional foam dots. What a terrific 3D effect! I want to make some flowers, then mount to bamboo skewers to make a 'real' bouquet. Then glue round candies (Rollos) in the center of the flower and put them in a vase of some sort. What a great gift for a friend, or a get well bouquet - or a welcome to the neighborhood for a new family. What fun this is going to be!! Oh and then there are those adorable butterflies:) I can see so many possibilities there too. Are you having trouble visualizing what I'm talking about? No worries, I'm all about visual aids! Take a look at my Pinterest page. I made boards for these sets with all kinds of gorgeous ideas that you can do with them! If you'd like to see them, just click on the Pinterest button on the right to go see all the pretty things I have marked for you. Well, for me too. Who doesn't need a little inspiration right?
There's even a paper piercing template that is in the shape of this die cut!! 


Mixed Bunch stamp set
Blossom punch
3/4 inch circle punch
1 inch circle punch 

  

I just have to have these flutterbys? That would be an item high on my wish list too!
Elegant Butterfly punch
These embosslits cut and emboss! How cool is that? 

Papillon Potpourri stamp set