background

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Stampin' Up! Cardstock Inventory, and This and That

Do you ever make something pretty for your organization items? I feel kinda sill sharing this, but I had such fun doing it:) I just folded cardstock and put my inventories inside. I can keep them on display where I can easily and often grab them, and they look nice at the same time. The first one is new, the second one I did last year and just updated it to include our newest in colors.  If you'd like a free copy you can download one here.   Here is the Cardstock Deck for Stampin' Up! colors as well.
Cardstock Deck of Stampin' Up! colors
I finally finished my BFF's calendar pages for the rest of the year. Nothing like being a bit behind! These are 5 x 7 I just made them on the computer and printed on white cardstock. I have a magnetic calendar for our fridge, and my BFF uses an acrylic stand up frame for her desk at work. I made pretty boxes for each of us to hold the pages for each month and at the beginning of a new month, we slide the old one out and insert the new. The magnetic frame I use is from Hobby Lobby, it is flexible plastic with a magnetic sheet on the entire back. Both frames cost a couple bucks and are found in the framing department. Although they carry them in stores, I could not find them on Hobby Lobby's website. Clear standing frame. Magnetic frame.