background

Friday, September 4, 2015

Stampin Up! Holiday Catalog 2015

I just got the lovely Happy Scenes bundle today. I just love my UPS guy! I'm already making a list for my next order too, and I wanted to share some more of my favorites. A girl's gotta share her obsessions right? I'll have some samples up tomorrow from the window set:)

I wish I could order most of what's in this catalog, it's all so awesome, but retired teachers must be practical... well sort of anyway giggles. Wanna know about a Great Value?? The Wonderful Wreath Framelits Die set. There are THREE coordinating stamp sets to go with it!!
Happy Scenes Bundle
Sleigh Ride Edgelits
Snowflake Elements
Woodland Embossing Folder
Striped Ribbon
Softly Falling Embossing Folder
Peaceful Wreath Stamp Set
Wondrous Wreath Stamp Set
Circle of Spring Stamp Set
Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies