- Stamp with VersaMark on Shimmery White cardstock (it has more integrity) and heat emboss with white, then let dry 10 - 15 minutes
- Really wet with Stampin’ Spritzer so that water pools up in a convex shape. Paper curls so hold it down.
- Use a Clear Wink of Stella pen to pick up reinker and float color on top of water. Use a very light touch, you can drag colors a bit. If water is no longer in a convex shape, spray again.
- Tip up to dry, colors can run off because you are going to cut it out. You can speed up drying process by blotting up with paper towel or use heat tool.
- Die cut leaves and cut out rose when dry. Use dimensionals to adhere flower to card, as paper will curl.